Who We Are
Our story began with our current owner, Kevin Johnson, father of 3, who began his employment with former owner John Jensen at Kirrawee Stairs in 1989.
Kevin worked for John (Kirrawee Stairs) for 17 years as a devoted manufacturer, installer, sales and business manager, and when John decided to retire, he entrusted Kevin to continue the business and Kevin so eagerly launched Oz Stair launched in 2006.
Kevin was not only driven by supporting his family, he also loved to create unique & custom designs, and throughout the years, he has maintained great customer relationships and has enhanced our growth by triple, leading us to re-locating to a bigger premises in 2017.
Oz Stair is now 100% Australian owned & family run business, manufacturing and installing the highest quality staircases and balustrades to Builders, Architects and Homeowners.
With Kevin’s 30+ years’ experience, we are known as the industry leader in Boutique staircases and balustrades.
We have some of the most qualified and highly trained staff on our team who working together allow your finished staircase or balustrade to be that of the highest design and quality.
The training program at Oz Stair is the reason our team have such skills and knowledge and are able to apply these trades to each and every stair that is manufactured here at Oz Stair.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We are committed to forging and maintaining lasting relationships with our clients, founded upon open and honest communication and unequalled professionalism in all aspects of service delivery.
This is why our clients keep coming back to use Oz Stair and why the Oz Stair Brand is held in such high regard within the building industry.
At Oz Stair, we will:
- Provide timely, professional and courteous customer service. If ever we’re discourteous, or if customers’ inquiries are not handled in a timely manner, we encourage customers to let us know. Customer comments will help us to better serve them.
- Try our very hardest to ensure our customer’s staircase or balustrade are installed by the date promised. Oz Stair make sure that all our clients are “kept in the loop” for the whole manufacturing and installation process. We believe that our clients should never be kept in the dark and constantly updated on the status of their staircase or balustrade order.
- Provide customers with an accurate account and all necessary Building Code documents. Oz Stair pride ourselves on our Administration so our clients stay well informed throughout the whole process.
- Respect each customer’s property. Respecting the property of others is a fundamental courtesy. If our employees damage property, they will initiate a prompt, mutually agreeable resolution of the problem.
- Manufacture and install the highest quality staircase or balustrade. If there is a default or defect Oz Stair will make sure the error is resolved within a 7 business day period