- 32mm Grey Ironbark Treads & Risers
- 8mm Shadowline Detail to Risers
- Sawtooth Stringer
- 12mm Toughened Frameless Glass
- 50mm Round Stainless-Steel Patch Fittings
- 50×25 Stainless-Steel Handrail
- Two Aluminium Flat Bars for Non-Slip
Paint & Stain By Others.
The reason behind using a 32mm tread and riser is to create a jagged line of the same width from the ceiling to the floor below.
The Aluminium Bars protrude the top face of the tread by 1mm to give traction as you navigate the flight.
This material rarely used due to it’s availability is one of the densest and highly durable timbers on the market.
This inspired design from Stuart Wilson Construction in a project in the north shore is just another example of the quality of work produced by Stuart.
Builder: Stuart Wilson Construction